San Lorenzo Creekway
Building Equitable Active Transportation in Alameda County
HARD and ACFCD invite you to share your thoughts on the San Lorenzo Creekway!
The San Lorenzo Creekway will be a multi-use path for walking and biking, connecting communities in San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Ashland, Cherryland, Hayward, and Castro Valley! We want to create a path that achieves your priorities and your participation can make it happen.
• Stakeholder Meeting #1: March 31, 2020
• Virtual Community Workshop # 1: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 7pm - If you missed it, check out a PDF: SLZ Creekway Virtual Community Workshop #1 and a video recording ( of the presentation! A transcript of the Spanish translation is also available here ( )Click here ).
• Virtual Coffee Chat: Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 10am – This was a recap of Community Workshop #1, please see the slides above. Thanks for joining us!
• Stakeholder Committee Meeting #2: June 3, 2020
• Virtual Community Workshop #2: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 7pm - If you missed it, check out a PDF: SLZ Creekway Virtual Community Workshop #2
• Stakeholder Committee Meeting #3: July 29, 2020
• Online Survey: April-July 2020. The survey has now closed
• Project Manager: Michael C. Williams, email@example.com / (510) 888-0119
• Sign up to receive project-related emails here: http://eepurl.com/g0Y3rD