- Measure F1
- Community Outreach
- Southgate Park Renovation
Southgate Park Renovation
Southgate Park is a 13-acre community park located on 26780 Chiplay Avenue, Hayward, CA 94545. Due to its proximity to Southgate Community Center, Eden Greenway and Southgate Elementary School, Southgate Park is an inevitable recreation destination for the community. Featured amenities include a baseball field, basketball court, pickle ball courts, play area, shade structure, picnic areas, pathways and a restroom building.
The proposed renovation will update the existing playground, basketball court and improve ADA access to all featured amenities in the park, as well as replace existing pathway at Eden Greenway between Calaroga and Sleepy Hollow Avenue.
The Measure F1 Bond provides $2 million for the proposed renovation. Game Time will provide a matching grant of $75,000 for new play equipment.
Learn more about the project
Past Events and Presentations
• Final Concept Plan: Click Link
• Concept Plan Presentation: Click Link
Monday April 18, 2022 at 4:30 pm, HARD Board Study Session
• Virtual Community Meeting: Click Link
• Online Survey 3/14/22-4/9/22: Click Survey Link
• Popup Meeting: Project information display, Q&A, Community inputs on play equipment options
Questions: Contact Hai-Ping Mo, firstname.lastname@example.org