Public Records Request

The California Public Records Act (Government Code §6250 et seq.) provides citizens with important rights to obtain access to records held by public agencies, and the Hayward Area Recreation and Park District responds to requests in accordance with these terms. This request form may be mailed, emailed, or submitted in person at the District.

Submit Completed Public Records Request via U.S. Mail to: Hayward Area Recreation & Park District, 1099 E Street, Hayward, CA 94541, Attn: Public Records Request; in person at the District Office during regular business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; via Fax to: (510) 888-5758; or via Email at

Public Request Form