- Salary Schedule
- FTE Listing/Personnel Summary
- General Manager Employment Agreement
- Seniors Unit Compensation Plan
- MOU SEIU (Full Time)
- Supervisors Unit Compensation Plan
- Unrepresented Unit Compensation Plan
- SEIU MOU - Hourly Unit
- SEIU Hourly Rate Schedule
2020 Hourly Wage Schedule
- Park Rangers - Compensation Plan
- Park Ranger Hourly Rate Schedule
H.A.R.D. Benefits Summary
This summary outlines the range of benefits available to regular full-time District employees. Please check the Full Time Compensation documents above for more details.
- Up to 28 paid days off per year for all new hires. This is made up of the following:
- 10 Working Days Paid Vacation Annually.
- 12 Paid Holidays and 3 Paid Floating Holidays Annually.
- Winter Holiday - Paid time off between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- 40 Hours of Paid Administrative Leave for Exempt Employees. May accrue an additional 40 Hours per year for a total of 80 hours per year.
- Sick Leave - 8 Hours per month.
- Choice of two health plans for employees and their dependents. The District pays the full family-level premium for the Kaiser rate. The medical plans offered to employees is United Healthcare HMO or Kaiser Permanente HMO.
- Comprehensive dental plan for employees and their dependents paid by the District.
- Vision insurance paid for by the District.
- Life and AD&D Insurance ($75,000) paid for by the District.
- Long Term Disability Insurance paid for by the District.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Dependent Care and Health FSA.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Post-employment healthcare plan contribution of 3% of base salary paid by District.
- CalPERS Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
- Social Security retirement benefit.
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program up to $6,000 per Fiscal Year.
Opens in new window